Through my wide range of virtual admin services, business support, social media and business organisation services, I take on the daily tasks and responsibilities of running your business, leaving you free to focus on growth, development and creativity.
Wondering what you could outsource to me as your Virtual Assistant? Here’s a tick list of admin services, tasks and projects I can take off your busy hands.
1. CREATING DOCUMENTS
• Notes – client notes, training notes, meeting notes;
• Letters – formal and informal;
• Reports – funding, annual returns, committees and boards and including graphs, charts and images;
• Leaflets – company information leaflets, event leaflets, menus, price lists, services offered;
• Forms – job applications, client record sheets, information recording;
• Posters – events, display boards, property to let, items for sale;
• Plans – business, operational and annual plans;
• Press releases and adverts;
• Instructions – ‘how to’ guides, instructions for staff and clients;
• Procedures – for staff and volunteers;
• Mail Merge documents;
• Infographics for posting online;
• PDF skills – transferring to word, splitting in to more than one document, creating online forms;
• Large documents with complex numbering and referencing.
2. COPY EDITING AND PROOFREADING
• Checking your grammar and suggesting changes for online and print documents;
• Correcting punctuation and spelling;
• Checking the accuracy of your content;
• Checking the consistency of the formatting.
• Sorting raw data and cleaning up in to columns/usable data;
• Staff records and timesheets;
• Creating charts, graphs and information to display in reports;
• Project plans.
4. BUSINESS HOUSEKEEPING
• Annual plans, business plans, policy and procedures;
• Backing up files and records;
• Assisting with recruitment – job descriptions, candidate selection, interview questions, arranging interviews etc.;
• Financial housekeeping – entering receipts on your accounting records, chasing up late payments, issuing and chasing up refunds;
• Refreshing passwords and keeping these secure;
• Checking your voicemail;
• Adding important business dates to your calendar and issuing reminders – funding bid deadlines, accountancy deadlines etc.
5. ORGANISING FILES
• Creating naming structures for business and personal files;
• Organising online files in Dropbox, Google Drive etc.;
• Regular clean up and archiving of files;
• Making sure personal information is saved securely and complies with ICO requirements.
• Creating presentations for speakers, training and charity events;
• Refreshing and updating existing presentations;
• Creating hand-outs and notes from presentations.
7. ONLINE SURVEYS
• Creating customer satisfaction questions for online surveys;
• Running and reporting on online surveys.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
• Posting to your social media accounts;
• Creating images (using Canva, Adobe InDesign etc.) for social media posts;
• Creating posts from your existing content (blog, website);
• Creating Facebook adverts;
• Scheduling your posts etc;.
• Draft and post your blog;
• Moderating comments;
• Update your WordPress site;
• Backing up your blogs, plugins and site;
• Schedule posts.
10. MANAGING YOUR EMAILS
• Organising your emails and archiving/saving emails no longer required;
• Checking emails and responding as instructed;
• Flagging items that require your attention;
• Setting up out of office replies and standard signatures;
• Setting up rules for particular emails;
• Setting up delegated access and forwarding;
• Managing permissions in your mailbox;
• Managing records for use in mail merge or emailing systems like MailChimp, Mad Mimi and Constant Contact.
11. MANAGING YOUR CALENDAR
• Making appointments on your behalf;
• Finding venues that work;
• Confirming attendees, meeting arrangements and rescheduling;
• Setting up reminders.
• Researching restaurants, places to visit/things to do, information for a blog, statistics, competitors pricing, travel options, venues.
Are you ready to offload some of the admin services above to your own administrative assistant? Visit my Work With Me page to find out more about how we could work together or drop me a line via my Contact page.